14108 Budworth Cir,
Orlando, FL 32832
- 5 Beds
- 2,838 sqft
Est. Value* : $424,200
- 5 Beds
- 2,838 sqft
14108 Budworth Cir is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2005 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,838 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $424,200. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Budworth Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Budworth Cir is located in a community that is home to 2,604 residents, which has increased by 18% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (19.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Budworth Cir has a median household income of $87,582 and spends about $63,635 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Budworth Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Budworth Cir include Eagle Creek Elementary, Lake Nona High, and Lake Nona Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 14108 Budworth Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Budworth Cir is about 62.8 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Budworth Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10859 Mobberley Cir,
$758,000 For Sale
13445 DAVENHAM PT,
$367,000 For Sale
13003 Romiley Ct,
$1,150,000 For Sale
11968 Hometown Place,
$369,000 For Sale
10232 Malpas Pt,
$489,000 For Sale
10032 Hatton Circle,
$700,000 For Sale
14799 Golden Sunburst Avenue,
$430,000 For Sale
9433 Reymont Street,
$595,000 For Sale
13038 Lessing Ave,
$649,990 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eagle Creek Elementary||PK-5||1,135||74||15.3||0.99 mi|
|Lake Nona High||9-12||2,739||123||22.2||1.12 mi|
|Lake Nona Middle||6-8||2,063||105||19.6||1.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.