1410 Bates Rd is a single family home in Haines City, FL. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,079 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $139,200.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Bates Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Bates Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,304 residents, which has increased by 16.2% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Bates Rd has a median household income of $42,020 and spends about $38,193 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Bates Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 23.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Bates Rd include Horizons Elementary School, Lake Alfred Polytech Academy, and Ridge Community High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 1410 Bates Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Bates Rd is about 56.2 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Bates Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.