3007 Leaf Ln,
Royersford, PA 19468
- 4 Beds
- 3,571 sqft
Est. Value* : $597,300
- 4 Beds
- 3,571 sqft
3007 Leaf Ln is a single family home in Royersford, PA. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,571 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $597,300. Frequently asked questions about 3007 Leaf Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3007 Leaf Ln is located in a community that is home to 14,278 residents, which has increased by 43.4% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3007 Leaf Ln has a median household income of $65,441 and spends about $51,506 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3007 Leaf Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3007 Leaf Ln include Brooke Elementary School, and Spring-Ford Intrmd School 5th/6th. The state average SAT score is 982.
- How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 3007 Leaf Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3007 Leaf Ln is about 25.6 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3007 Leaf Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
129 S 9th Avenue,
$216,000 For Sale
815 N Lewis Road,
$274,900 For Sale
524 Spring Street,
$319,900 For Sale
654 Crosshill Road,
$465,000 For Sale
418 SILVER LEAF CIR,
$569,900 For Sale
Drake Circle Unit MONTGOMERY,
$675,000 For Sale
3786 Drake Circle,
$689,000 For Sale
Drake Circle Unit PERKIOMEN,
$689,000 For Sale
120 Marshall Street,
$299,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brooke Elementary School||K-4||381||29||13.1||1.3 mi|
|Spring-Ford Intrmd School 5th/6th||5-6||1,281||95.6||13.3||1.49 mi|
|Spring-Ford Middle School 7th Grade Center||7||666||50||13.3||1.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.