Off Market

7824 Frost Rd,

Kansas City, MO 64138
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,785 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $155,600

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,785 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1961

Description

7824 Frost Rd is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1961 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,785 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $155,600. Frequently asked questions about 7824 Frost Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7824 Frost Rd is located in a community that is home to 26,176 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.93%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7824 Frost Rd has a median household income of $49,935 and spends about $42,925 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7824 Frost Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 17.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7824 Frost Rd include Northwood School, Raytown Central Middle, and Raytown South Senior High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 7824 Frost Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7824 Frost Rd is about 26.6 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7824 Frost Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,785
Year Built
1961
Latitude
38.98
Longitude
-94.44
Cooling
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $1,774 $0 $0 $18,591
2017 $1,719 $0 $0 $18,591
2016 $1,665 $0 $0 $18,124
2015 $1,661 $0 $0 $18,124
2014 $1,672 $0 $0 $18,124

Local Info

Population
26,176
Median Family Income
$49,935
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.6%
Median Homeowner Age
37.1
Households with Children
69.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.1%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Northwood School   K-12
Raytown Central Middle 6-8
Raytown South Senior High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week