7824 Frost Rd,
Kansas City, MO 64138
- 3 Beds
- 1,785 sqft
Est. Value* : $155,600
- 3 Beds
7824 Frost Rd is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1961 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,785 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $155,600. Frequently asked questions about 7824 Frost Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7824 Frost Rd is located in a community that is home to 26,176 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7824 Frost Rd has a median household income of $49,935 and spends about $42,925 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7824 Frost Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 17.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7824 Frost Rd include Northwood School, Raytown Central Middle, and Raytown South Senior High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 7824 Frost Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7824 Frost Rd is about 26.6 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7824 Frost Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7401 Marion Avenue,
$359,900 House For Sale
10915 E 72nd St,
$153,900 House For Sale
8324 Harris Avenue,
$185,000 House For Sale
6821 Englewood Ave,
$19,000 House For Sale
6809 ENGLEWOOD Avenue,
$165,000 House For Sale
6601 Harvard Avenue,
$165,000 House For Sale
12108 E 61st Terrace,
$220,000 House For Sale
8101 Arlington Avenue,
$108,000 House For Sale
12605 E 59th Terrace,
$142,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northwood School||K-12||2||11||0.1||4.31 mi|
|Raytown Central Middle||6-8||587||38.8||15.1||2.57 mi|
|Raytown South Senior High||9-12||1,202||73.9||16.2||0.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.