773 County Road 45,
Akron, AL 35441
- 1,739 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,739 sqft
773 County Road 45 is a single family home in Akron, AL. This home was built in 1940 and includes 1,739 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 773 County Road 45 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 773 County Road 45 is located in a community that is home to 1,710 residents, which has increased by 7.4% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 773 County Road 45 has a median household income of $37,798 and spends about $35,959 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 773 County Road 45 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 773 County Road 45 include Hale County High School, Hale County Middle School, and Moundville Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 56.3% of the residents near 773 County Road 45 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 773 County Road 45 is about 46.8 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 773 County Road 45 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
80 Chandler Drive,
$99,900 House For Sale
107 2ND Avenue,
$55,000 House For Sale
16369 Chase Circle,
$194,900 House For Sale
515 Shelby Circle,
$284,900 House For Sale
2034 Laurel Lake Drive,
$244,900 House For Sale
379 REVERE Road,
$248,000 House For Sale
2802 Bear Creek Road E,
$119,900 House For Sale
3507 8TH STREET,
$169,900 House For Sale
2405 5th Avenue E,
$324,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hale County High School||9-12||361||20||18||9.14 mi|
|Hale County Middle School||6-8||299||13||23||9.19 mi|
|Moundville Elementary School||PK-5||621||35||17.7||8.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.