8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206,
Miami, FL 33183
- 1 Beds
- 665 sqft
Est. Value* : $123,600
- 1 Beds
8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1972 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 665 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $123,600. Frequently asked questions about 8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, is located in a community that is home to 40,582 residents, which has increased by 19% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, has a median household income of $55,144 and spends about $45,925 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Howard D. McMillan Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, is about 51.8 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8309 SW 142nd Ave, Apt H206, resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14025 SW 80th St,
$499,000 House For Sale
13623 SW 81st St,
$440,000 House For Sale
13425 SW 88th Ter,
$549,900 House For Sale
9040 SW 142nd Ct,
$389,900 House For Sale
9040 S.W. 142nd Ct.,
$389,900 House For Sale
7810 SW 135th Ave,
$380,000 House For Sale
13634 SW 73rd Ter,
$530,000 House For Sale
7312 SW 143rd Ave,
$517,000 House For Sale
13621 SW 73rd St,
$379,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||15.88 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||6.51 mi|
|Howard D. McMillan Middle School||6-8||902||49||18.4||1.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.