2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5,
Sparks, NV 89434
- 2 Beds
- 824 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,500
- 2 Beds
2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, is a condominium unit in Sparks, NV. This home was built in 1997 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 824 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,500. Frequently asked questions about 2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, is located in a community that is home to 31,650 residents, which has increased by 16.9% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, has a median household income of $64,554 and spends about $51,104 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, include Edward C Reed High School, and Katherine Dunn Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (501 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 59.9% of the residents near 2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, is about 25.7 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2665 Sycamore Glen Dr, Apt 5, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1038 O Callaghan Dr.,
$378,000 House For Sale
1665 Round Mountain Cir.,
$289,000 House For Sale
735 Sage View Dr,
$400,000 House For Sale
2485 Roman Drive,
$342,500 House For Sale
496 Quail St.,
$324,900 House For Sale
4841 Monte Rio,
$459,900 House For Sale
1425 Loma Verde,
$358,900 House For Sale
1285 Gault Way,
$309,900 House For Sale
$320,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edward C Reed High School||9-12||2,059||91||22.6||0.52 mi|
|Katherine Dunn Elementary School||PK-6||546||28||19.5||0.35 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||23||0||0||7.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.