15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303,
Fort Myers, FL 33908
- 2 Beds
- 981 sqft
Est. Value* : $154,900
- 2 Beds
- 981 sqft
15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, is a condominium unit in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 981 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 9/6/2018, this property sold for $140,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $154,900. Frequently asked questions about 15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, is located in a community that is home to 23,799 residents, which has increased by 26.5% since 2000. 65.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (19.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (14.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, has a median household income of $62,760 and spends about $49,966 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.7% of the residents near 15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, is about 58.3 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15630 Ocean Walk Cir, Apt 303, resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15629 Beachcomber Avenue,
$279,900 House For Sale
15825 Beachcomber Avenue,
$350,000 House For Sale
16151 Sunset Strip,
$145,000 House For Sale
4 Derwent Boulevard,
$99,000 House For Sale
98 Elise Drive,
$125,000 House For Sale
75 Gertrude Street,
$120,000 House For Sale
326 Rosa Lee Avenue,
$154,900 House For Sale
112 Elise Drive,
$84,900 House For Sale
11511 Dawn Cowrie Drive,
$99,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allen Park Elementary School||PK-5||966||63||15.3||8.33 mi|
|Colonial Elementary School||PK-5||800||59||13.5||9.01 mi|
|Cypress Lake High School||9-12||1,631||80||20.3||3.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.