2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210,
Miami, FL 33129
- 2 Beds
- 1,100 sqft
Est. Value* : $417,100
- 2 Beds
2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,100 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 6/20/2016, this property sold for $450,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $417,100. Frequently asked questions about 2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, is located in a community that is home to 15,007 residents, which has increased by 18.8% since 2000. 48.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, has a median household income of $79,182 and spends about $58,591 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 30.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 30.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, include Coral Way K-8 Center, and District Instructional Center (Dic). The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.8% of the residents near 2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, is about 64.0 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2333 Brickell Ave, Ph 210, resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
100 MORRIS Avenue #E-9,
$110,000 House For Sale
20955 sw 394 st,
$699,998 House For Sale
21071 SW 394th St,
$800,000 House For Sale
35250 SW 177 Ct 136,
$125,000 House For Sale
35250 SW 177th Ct,
$150,000 House For Sale
35250 SW 177th Court 81,
$104,900 House For Sale
35250 SW 177th Ct 22,
$110,000 House For Sale
35250 SW 177 Ct,
$179,000 House For Sale
35250 SW 177TH CT 115,
$145,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coral Way K-8 Center||PK-8||1,441||84||17.1||1.07 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||13.86 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||2.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.