2162 S Escondido Blvd,
Escondido, CA 92025
- 3 Beds
- 2,175 sqft
Est. Value* : $454,500
- 3 Beds
- 2,175 sqft
2162 S Escondido Blvd is a single family home in Escondido, CA. This home was built in 1930 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,175 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $454,500. Frequently asked questions about 2162 S Escondido Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2162 S Escondido Blvd is located in a community that is home to 44,583 residents, which has increased by 3.4% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2162 S Escondido Blvd has a median household income of $62,213 and spends about $49,193 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2162 S Escondido Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 14.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2162 S Escondido Blvd include Bear Valley Middle, and L. R. Green Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1034 (515 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 2162 S Escondido Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2162 S Escondido Blvd is about 42.5 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2162 S Escondido Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2211 Sunset Drive,
$629,000 House For Sale
1671 S Maple Street,
$509,000 House For Sale
424 W 15Th Avenue,
$499,999 House For Sale
1608 High Crest Place,
$925,000 House For Sale
1031 W 15Th Avenue,
$549,900 House For Sale
967 Chestnut Drive,
$595,000 House For Sale
700 S Juniper St,
$2,650,000 House For Sale
1730 San Pasqual Valley Road,
$550,000 House For Sale
812 W 9Th Avenue,
$450,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bear Valley Middle||6-8||1,079||53.6||20.1||1.31 mi|
|Quantum Academy||4-8||243||8||30.3||3.64 mi|
|L. R. Green Elementary||K-5||728||36.1||20.1||1.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.