224 Walnut St,
Uhrichsville, OH 44683
- 3 Beds
- 2,304 sqft
Est. Value* : $72,480
- 3 Beds
224 Walnut St is a single family home in Uhrichsville, OH. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,304 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/16/2018, this property sold for $92,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $72,480. Frequently asked questions about 224 Walnut St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 Walnut St is located in a community that is home to 8,216 residents, which has increased by 3.6% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Walnut St has a median household income of $28,884 and spends about $30,625 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Walnut St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 Walnut St include Claymont Elementary School, and Claymont High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 66.7% of the residents near 224 Walnut St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Walnut St is about 24.9 degrees in January and 72.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Walnut St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6195 Riggle Hill Rd,
$12,900 House For Sale
714 North Walnut St,
$149,000 House For Sale
10935 Seminary Rd,
$60,999 House For Sale
3902 Elson St SE,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
5990 Briggle Avenue SW,
$210,000 House For Sale
103 Stahl St,
$49,900 House For Sale
66300 Wolfs Den Rd,
$279,900 House For Sale
325 S Muskingum St,
$19,900 House For Sale
205 Commercial Avenue,
$139,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Claymont Elementary School||2-3||322||17||18.9||1.01 mi|
|Claymont Intermediate School||4-5||303||16.5||18.3||0.97 mi|
|Claymont High School||8-12||534||41.5||12.8||1.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.