222-224 Highmeadow Dr,
Columbus, OH 43230
- 5 Beds
- 2,453 sqft
Est. Value* : $270,800
- 5 Beds
222-224 Highmeadow Dr is a duplex in Columbus, OH. This home was built in 1980 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,453 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $270,800. Frequently asked questions about 222-224 Highmeadow Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 222-224 Highmeadow Dr is located in a community that is home to 45,100 residents, which has increased by 38.3% since 2000. 73.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 222-224 Highmeadow Dr has a median household income of $68,378 and spends about $53,049 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 222-224 Highmeadow Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 21.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 222-224 Highmeadow Dr include Gahanna East Middle School, Jefferson Elementary School, and Lincoln High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 69.9% of the residents near 222-224 Highmeadow Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 222-224 Highmeadow Dr is about 25.0 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 222-224 Highmeadow Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4046 Asbury Ridge Drive,
$319,900 House For Sale
5611 Big Timber Court,
$234,800 House For Sale
682 Rose Way,
$450,000 House For Sale
300 Lyngail Court,
$269,000 House For Sale
640 Deer Run Drive,
$305,000 House For Sale
205 Stonegate Circle,
$674,900 House For Sale
3118 Green Line Way,
$329,700 House For Sale
610 Stratshire Lane,
$369,900 House For Sale
172 Shepard Street,
$259,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gahanna East Middle School||6-8||496||31.5||15.7||1.16 mi|
|Jefferson Elementary School||K-5||516||27||19.1||1.91 mi|
|Lincoln High School||9-12||2,294||127.9||17.9||2.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.