Off Market

706 Eastman Ave,

Springfield, IL 62702
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $58,440

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

706 Eastman Ave is a single family home in Springfield, IL. Today, the estimated home value is around $58,440. Frequently asked questions about 706 Eastman Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 706 Eastman Ave is located in a community that is home to 42,380 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 61.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.41%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 706 Eastman Ave has a median household income of $38,765 and spends about $36,407 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 706 Eastman Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.6%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 706 Eastman Ave include Douglas School, Lanphier High School, and McClernand Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1164.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.8% of the residents near 706 Eastman Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 706 Eastman Ave is about 16.6 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 706 Eastman Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
39.82
Longitude
-89.65
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,345 $0 $0 $22,054
2016 $1,312 $0 $0 $21,732
2015 $1,293 $0 $0 $21,472
2014 $1,270 $0 $0 $21,334
2013 $1,462 $0 $0 $24,049

Local Info

Population
42,380
Median Family Income
$38,765
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.9%
Median Homeowner Age
35.4
Households with Children
61.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Douglas School   6-8
Lanphier High School 9-12
McClernand Elementary School K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week