33 Lydia St,
Waterbury, CT 06705
- 3 Beds
- 1,144 sqft
Est. Value* : $92,950
- 3 Beds
- 1,144 sqft
33 Lydia St is a single family home in Waterbury, CT. This home was built in 1926 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,144 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $92,950. Frequently asked questions about 33 Lydia St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 33 Lydia St is located in a community that is home to 25,022 residents, which has decreased by -2.1% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 33 Lydia St has a median household income of $52,360 and spends about $44,344 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 33 Lydia St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.9%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 33 Lydia St include Crosby High School, Michael F. Wallace Middle School, and Walsh School. The state average SAT score is 986.
- How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 33 Lydia St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 33 Lydia St is about 27.7 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 33 Lydia St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
43 Orchard Street,
$141,900 House For Sale
79 Niagara Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
311 Wolcott Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
365 Oak Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
31 Porter Manor Drive,
$199,900 House For Sale
56 Porter Manor Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
250 Wall Street,
$124,900 House For Sale
31 Hinsdale Avenue,
$174,900 House For Sale
78 Bouley Avenue,
$130,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crosby High School||9-12||1,137||91.6||12.4||2.44 mi|
|Michael F. Wallace Middle School||6-8||1,194||88.6||13.4||2.52 mi|
|Walsh School||PK-5||360||36||10||0.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.