2648 Piping Rock Trl is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1985 and includes two bathrooms and 1,148 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $260,800.
Frequently asked questions about 2648 Piping Rock Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2648 Piping Rock Trl is located in a community that is home to 27,284 residents, which has increased by 34% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (21.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2648 Piping Rock Trl has a median household income of $56,601 and spends about $46,681 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2648 Piping Rock Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 2648 Piping Rock Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2648 Piping Rock Trl is about 47.1 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2648 Piping Rock Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.