29 High Mountain Dr,
Boonton, NJ 07005
- 6,143 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,197,000
29 High Mountain Dr is a single family home in Boonton, NJ. This home was built in 2006 and includes 6,143 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,197,000. Frequently asked questions about 29 High Mountain Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 29 High Mountain Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,866 residents, which has increased by 9.3% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 29 High Mountain Dr has a median household income of $91,217 and spends about $65,223 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 29 High Mountain Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 29 High Mountain Dr include Montville Township High School, Robert R Lazar Middle School, and William Mason School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (531 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 68.0% of the residents near 29 High Mountain Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 29 High Mountain Dr is about 26.3 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 29 High Mountain Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3 Huyler Court,
$1,099,000 House For Sale
71 Boonton Avenue,
$465,000 House For Sale
98 Miller Road,
$605,000 House For Sale
37 Boonton Avenue,
$699,000 House For Sale
182 Kingsland Rd,
$674,900 House For Sale
35 Cheyenne Drive,
$938,000 House For Sale
5 Apache Way,
$774,000 House For Sale
34 Cheyenne Drive,
$848,000 House For Sale
9 Vista Ct,
$368,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Montville Township High School||9-12||1,162||108.4||10.7||4.18 mi|
|Robert R Lazar Middle School||6-8||902||88.8||10.1||3.88 mi|
|William Mason School||PK-5||229||26||8.8||1.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.