26912 NE 194th Ave,
Battle Ground, WA 98604
- 3 Beds
- 2,156 sqft
Est. Value* : $503,300
- 3 Beds
- 2,156 sqft
26912 NE 194th Ave is a single family home in Battle Ground, WA. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,156 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $503,300. Frequently asked questions about 26912 NE 194th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26912 NE 194th Ave is located in a community that is home to 23,573 residents, which has increased by 33.3% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26912 NE 194th Ave has a median household income of $57,548 and spends about $47,214 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26912 NE 194th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26912 NE 194th Ave include Battle Ground High School, Captain Strong, and Chief Umtuch Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1084 (535 for Math and 549 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 26912 NE 194th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26912 NE 194th Ave is about 33.7 degrees in January and 64.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26912 NE 194th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
18012 NE LUCIA FALLS RD,
$625,000 House For Sale
23711 NE 191ST CT,
$775,000 House For Sale
22802 NE 176TH AVE,
$759,000 House For Sale
25704 NE 153rd,
$525,000 House For Sale
0 NE 147th AVE,
$650,000 House For Sale
1307 NE 20th,
$345,000 House For Sale
22806 NE 209th,
$499,900 House For Sale
1721 NE 12TH ST,
$365,000 House For Sale
18904 NE 204th,
$647,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Battle Ground High School||9-12||1,970||100.1||19.6||4.28 mi|
|Captain Strong||PK-4||706||46.7||15||4.21 mi|
|Chief Umtuch Middle||5-8||604||36||16.7||4.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.