2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd is a single family home in Chewelah, WA. This home was built in 1978 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,992 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $281,200.
Frequently asked questions about 2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,461 residents, which has increased by 38.9% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd has a median household income of $35,291 and spends about $34,447 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd include Gess Elementary, and Jenkins Junior/Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1160 (590 for Math and 570 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd is about 27.2 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 8.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 Cottonwood Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.