2691 SW Fairway Pt,
Oak Harbor, WA 98277
- 4 Beds
- 2,503 sqft
Est. Value* : $491,900
- 4 Beds
- 2,503 sqft
2691 SW Fairway Pt is a single family home in Oak Harbor, WA. This home was built in 2008 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,503 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and evaporative cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $491,900. Frequently asked questions about 2691 SW Fairway Pt and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 SW Fairway Pt is located in a community that is home to 40,057 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 SW Fairway Pt has a median household income of $54,327 and spends about $45,413 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 SW Fairway Pt is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 SW Fairway Pt include Hillcrest Elementary, Oak Harbor High School, and Oak Harbor Intermediate School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1052 (519 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 2691 SW Fairway Pt have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 SW Fairway Pt is about 33.3 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 SW Fairway Pt resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
490 SW Regency Dr,
$330,000 For Sale
1225 SW Barrington Drive,
$394,000 For Sale
$495,000 For Sale
Bonnie View Acres Rd Lot F,
$221,500 For Sale
Bonnie View Acres Rd Lot E,
$229,500 For Sale
Bonnie View Acres Rd Lot D,
$258,500 For Sale
Bonnie View Acres Rd Lot C,
$263,500 For Sale
475 Barrington Drive #D,
$150,000 For Sale
$300,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hillcrest Elementary||K-4||566||31.4||18||1.61 mi|
|Oak Harbor High School||9-12||1,554||80.4||19.3||1.8 mi|
|Oak Harbor Intermediate School||5-6||900||44.8||20||1.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.