2695 NE Athens Way,
Bremerton, WA 98311
- 3 Beds
- 1,242 sqft
Est. Value* : $309,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,242 sqft
2695 NE Athens Way is a single family home in Bremerton, WA. This home was built in 1974 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,242 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $309,400. Frequently asked questions about 2695 NE Athens Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2695 NE Athens Way is located in a community that is home to 26,768 residents, which has increased by 15.5% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2695 NE Athens Way has a median household income of $61,922 and spends about $49,725 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2695 NE Athens Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2695 NE Athens Way include Bremerton High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (516 for Math and 519 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 2695 NE Athens Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2695 NE Athens Way is about 39.4 degrees in January and 62.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2695 NE Athens Way resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6349 Illahee Rd NE,
$70,000 For Sale
3924 Roosevelt Street NE,
$528,000 For Sale
1800 NE Riddell Rd,
$399,950 For Sale
1079 NE Newcastle Ct,
$380,000 For Sale
2024 NE Enetai Beach Rd,
$1,050,000 For Sale
4572 Point White Drive Northeast,
$1,048,000 For Sale
4576 Point White Drive NE,
$1,586,000 For Sale
0 NE Castle Dr,
$59,900 For Sale
13956 Blackberry Lane Northeast,
$799,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bremerton High School||9-12||1,223||64.4||18.9||3.5 mi|
|Career & Academic Re-engagement Center||10-12||55||2||27.5||4.52 mi|
|Morgan Center School||10-12||0||0||0||3.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.