3003 Groton Dr,
Houston, TX 77051
- 3 Beds
- 1,140 sqft
Est. Value* : $114,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,140 sqft
3003 Groton Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1961 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,140 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $114,500. Frequently asked questions about 3003 Groton Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3003 Groton Dr is located in a community that is home to 11,980 residents, which has decreased by -4% since 2000. 69.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3003 Groton Dr has a median household income of $21,546 and spends about $26,153 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3003 Groton Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3003 Groton Dr include Attucks Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 910 (458 for Math and 452 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 3003 Groton Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3003 Groton Dr is about 41.5 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3003 Groton Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10730 Buffum Street,
$145,000 House For Sale
10843 Fairland Drive,
$114,900 House For Sale
3326 Airport Boulevard,
$137,250 House For Sale
10202 Cathedral Drive,
$139,995 House For Sale
10013 Fairland Drive,
$100,000 House For Sale
3341 Sunbeam Street,
$140,000 House For Sale
12546 Fleet River Road,
$268,010 House For Sale
12535 Fleet River Road,
$268,325 House For Sale
12518 Fleet River Road,
$266,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Attucks Middle||6-8||488||24||20.3||2.23 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||16.36 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||8.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.