1001 Dogwood Trl,
Warrior, AL 35180
- 3 Beds
- 1,466 sqft
Est. Value* : $147,400
- 3 Beds
1001 Dogwood Trl is a single family home in Warrior, AL. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,466 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $147,400. Frequently asked questions about 1001 Dogwood Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1001 Dogwood Trl is located in a community that is home to 11,791 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1001 Dogwood Trl has a median household income of $42,230 and spends about $38,452 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1001 Dogwood Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 53.7% of the residents near 1001 Dogwood Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1001 Dogwood Trl is about 38.2 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1001 Dogwood Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
296 BRIARFIELD RD,
$149,900 House For Sale
168 DUNCAN DR,
$154,900 House For Sale
415 SKY LN,
$199,500 House For Sale
2587 BLAKE WAY,
$191,000 House For Sale
2596 BLAKE WAY,
$191,780 House For Sale
281 MEADOW TRL,
$330,000 House For Sale
404 VALLEY TRL,
$179,900 House For Sale
500 PARK AVE,
$199,900 House For Sale
271 SARAH WAY,
$239,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.