3549 Daleford Rd,
Shaker Heights, OH 44120
- 4 Beds
- 2,352 sqft
Est. Value* : $155,400
- 4 Beds
3549 Daleford Rd is a duplex in Shaker Heights, OH. This home was built in 1925 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,352 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $155,400. Frequently asked questions about 3549 Daleford Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3549 Daleford Rd is located in a community that is home to 47,537 residents, which has decreased by -2.8% since 2000. 62.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3549 Daleford Rd has a median household income of $46,579 and spends about $39,912 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3549 Daleford Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 18.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3549 Daleford Rd include Fernway Elementary School, Shaker Hts High School, and Shaker Hts Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1139 (573 for Math and 566 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 3549 Daleford Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3549 Daleford Rd is about 27.7 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3549 Daleford Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3691 Rolliston Rd,
$186,900 House For Sale
17507 Throckley Avenue,
$79,000 House For Sale
17808 Invermere Ave,
$90,000 House For Sale
16815 Biltmore Ave,
$38,700 House For Sale
17104 Biltmore Avenue,
$134,900 House For Sale
16204 Invermere Ave,
$44,900 House For Sale
16417 Biltmore Ave.,
$99,900 House For Sale
17420 Stockbridge Ave,
$115,000 House For Sale
16112 Throckley Ave,
$99,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fernway Elementary School||K-4||336||16.8||20||0.78 mi|
|Shaker Hts High School||9-12||1,724||113.8||15.1||1.08 mi|
|Shaker Hts Middle School||7-9||802||63||12.7||1.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.