Off Market

4031 Minor Hill Hwy,

Pulaski, TN 38478
  • 1,580 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $222,300

  • 1,580 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2005

Description

4031 Minor Hill Hwy is a single family home in Pulaski, TN. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bathrooms and 1,580 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $222,300. Frequently asked questions about 4031 Minor Hill Hwy and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4031 Minor Hill Hwy is located in a community that is home to 18,954 residents, which has increased by 14.5% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.07%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4031 Minor Hill Hwy has a median household income of $40,669 and spends about $37,578 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4031 Minor Hill Hwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4031 Minor Hill Hwy include Bridgeforth Middle School, Giles County High School, and Pulaski Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 4031 Minor Hill Hwy have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4031 Minor Hill Hwy is about 36.1 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4031 Minor Hill Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,580
Year Built
2005
Latitude
35.16
Longitude
-87.09
Cooling
YES
Heating
PACKAGE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,077 $0 $0 $38,125
2017 $1,107 $0 $0 $38,125
2016 $1,032 $0 $0 $37,250
2015 $1,032 $0 $0 $37,250
2014 $1,027 $0 $0 $37,075
2013 $1,027 $0 $0 $37,075

Local Info

Population
18,954
Median Family Income
$40,669
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.9%
Median Homeowner Age
37.6
Households with Children
73.5%
Unemployment Rate
4.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bridgeforth Middle School 6-9
Giles County High School 9-12
Pulaski Elementary   PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week