4032 Margo Cir,
La Vergne, TN 37086
- 1,512 sqft
Est. Value* : $209,300
4032 Margo Cir is a single family home in La Vergne, TN. This home was built in 2006 and includes 1,512 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $209,300. Frequently asked questions about 4032 Margo Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4032 Margo Cir is located in a community that is home to 11,265 residents, which has increased by 120.6% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4032 Margo Cir has a median household income of $50,354 and spends about $43,229 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4032 Margo Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4032 Margo Cir include Cedar Grove Elementary, and Holloway High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55.0% of the residents near 4032 Margo Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4032 Margo Cir is about 35.3 degrees in January and 78.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4032 Margo Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1821 Moonlight Dr,
$245,500 House For Sale
217 Akin St,
$205,000 House For Sale
415 Jonesboro Ct,
$239,500 House For Sale
192 Hazelwood Ln,
$275,000 House For Sale
105 Springfield Drive,
$120,000 House For Sale
713 Holland Ridge Dr,
$229,900 House For Sale
1695 Newport Pl,
$315,000 House For Sale
404 Ashbury Ct,
$279,900 House For Sale
4717 Rockland Trails,
$259,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cedar Grove Elementary||PK-5||971||68||14.2||1.34 mi|
|Homer Pittard Campus School||K-5||244||13||18.7||14.91 mi|
|Holloway High School||9-12||168||14||12||15.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.