1905 Rue De St Tropez,
Austin, TX 78746
- 3,636 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,005,000
1905 Rue De St Tropez is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 2001 and includes four bathrooms and 3,636 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,005,000. Frequently asked questions about 1905 Rue De St Tropez and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1905 Rue De St Tropez is located in a community that is home to 26,817 residents, which has increased by 34.6% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1905 Rue De St Tropez has a median household income of $132,463 and spends about $84,158 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1905 Rue De St Tropez is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1905 Rue De St Tropez include Bridge Point Elementary, Hill Country Middle, and Westlake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1131 (576 for Math and 555 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 75.6% of the residents near 1905 Rue De St Tropez have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 24.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1905 Rue De St Tropez is about 48.1 degrees in January and 83.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1905 Rue De St Tropez resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2305 Camino Alto Road,
$5,955,000 House For Sale
1800 Westlake Pass,
$9,500,000 House For Sale
2705 Berenson Lane,
$4,500,000 House For Sale
4620 Toreador Dr,
$8,995,000 House For Sale
3511 Westlake Drive,
$12,500,000 House For Sale
4401 Elohi Drive,
$775,000 House For Sale
2800 Macken Street,
$1,490,000 House For Sale
3817 Westlake Drive,
$5,250,000 House For Sale
3405 Cascadera Dr,
$967,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bridge Point Elementary||K-5||655||48.7||13.4||2.26 mi|
|Hill Country Middle||6-8||1,072||71.9||14.9||2.8 mi|
|Westlake High School||9-12||2,683||182||14.7||2.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.