200 Fairview Ave,
Long Valley, NJ 07853
- 2,889 sqft
Est. Value* : $529,500
200 Fairview Ave is a single family home in Long Valley, NJ. This home was built in 1996 and includes 2,889 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $529,500. Frequently asked questions about 200 Fairview Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 200 Fairview Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,850 residents, which has decreased by -6.6% since 2000. 83.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (21.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 200 Fairview Ave has a median household income of $118,118 and spends about $78,682 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 200 Fairview Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 200 Fairview Ave include Benedict A. Cucinella School, Long Valley Middle School, and West Morris Central High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1131 (577 for Math and 554 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 72.6% of the residents near 200 Fairview Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 200 Fairview Ave is about 29.6 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 200 Fairview Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
33 NAUGHRIGHT RD,
$1,475,000 House For Sale
14 Scenic Falls Road,
$475,000 House For Sale
37 Mountain View Ave,
$349,000 House For Sale
212 E Mill Rd,
$315,000 House For Sale
20 Hemlock Drive,
$410,000 House For Sale
4 Willow Drive,
$350,000 House For Sale
78 N Four Bridges Rd,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
3 Bristol Terrace,
$699,000 House For Sale
184 Flocktown Rd,
$659,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benedict A. Cucinella School||PK-5||491||45.9||10.6||2.79 mi|
|Long Valley Middle School||6-8||797||82.8||9.6||1.71 mi|
|West Morris Central High School||9-12||1,298||96.8||13.4||1.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.