15802 Stockbridge Ave,
Cleveland, OH 44128
- 2 Beds
- 1,234 sqft
Est. Value* : $61,990
- 2 Beds
- 1,234 sqft
15802 Stockbridge Ave is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1945 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,234 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $61,990. Frequently asked questions about 15802 Stockbridge Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15802 Stockbridge Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,278 residents, which has decreased by -4.8% since 2000. 70.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15802 Stockbridge Ave has a median household income of $43,321 and spends about $38,304 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15802 Stockbridge Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 20.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 15802 Stockbridge Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15802 Stockbridge Ave is about 27.9 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 54.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15802 Stockbridge Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15802 Eldamere Ave,
$79,900 For Sale
16114 Talford Ave,
$114,900 For Sale
15605 Throckley Ave,
$86,500 For Sale
16815 Biltmore Ave,
$43,000 For Sale
3954 East 147th St,
$24,900 For Sale
$135,500 For Sale
17111 Walden Ave,
$99,900 For Sale
4468 156th St,
$40,000 For Sale
3867 East 142nd St,
$58,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.