Off Market

13 Palm Ct,

Davenport, FL 33837
  • 840 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $110,700

  • 840 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1977

Description

13 Palm Ct is a single family home in Davenport, FL. This home was built in 1977 and includes one bathrooms and 840 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $110,700. Frequently asked questions about 13 Palm Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 13 Palm Ct is located in a community that is home to 10,471 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.79%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13 Palm Ct has a median household income of $39,071 and spends about $36,654 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13 Palm Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 13 Palm Ct include Horizons Elementary School, Ridge Community High School, and Shelley S. Boone Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 13 Palm Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13 Palm Ct is about 57.9 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13 Palm Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
840
Year Built
1977
Latitude
28.2
Longitude
-81.64
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
6,826 sqft

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,163 $0 $0 $64,706
2015 $1,074 $0 $0 $45,198
2013 $904 $0 $0 $37,354

Local Info

Population
10,471
Median Family Income
$39,071
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.8%
Median Homeowner Age
39.9
Households with Children
77.6%
Unemployment Rate
4.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Horizons Elementary School PK-5
Ridge Community High School 9-12
Shelley S. Boone Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week