1410 6th Ave,
Vero Beach, FL 32960
- 1 Beds
- 624 sqft
Est. Value* : $111,300
- 1 Beds
- 624 sqft
1410 6th Ave is a single family home in Vero Beach, FL. This home was built in 1956 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 624 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $111,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 6th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 6th Ave is located in a community that is home to 17,722 residents, which has decreased by -7.1% since 2000. 62% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 6th Ave has a median household income of $44,364 and spends about $39,579 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 6th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 6th Ave include Gifford Middle School, Vero Beach Elementary School, and Vero Beach High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 1410 6th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 6th Ave is about 60.5 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 6th Ave resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1510 4th Ave,
$1,495 For Sale
1470 5th Court,
$177,000 For Sale
1430 5th Court,
$149,000 For Sale
$149,900 For Sale
24 Seahorse Lane,
$519,000 For Sale
730 Lagoon Road,
$1,750,000 For Sale
1142 N 13th Square,
$225,000 For Sale
535 Riomar Drive,
$975,000 For Sale
925 4th Lane,
$219,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gifford Middle School||6-8||832||48||17.3||3.76 mi|
|Vero Beach Elementary School||PK-5||614||52||11.8||1.24 mi|
|Vero Beach High School||9-12||2,899||137||21.1||1.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.