14107 Morning Frost Dr,
Orlando, FL 32828
- 5 Beds
- 2,628 sqft
Est. Value* : $311,500
- 5 Beds
- 2,628 sqft
14107 Morning Frost Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2005 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,628 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/7/2016, this property sold for $272,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $311,500. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Morning Frost Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Morning Frost Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,404 residents, which has increased by 25.1% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Morning Frost Dr has a median household income of $55,994 and spends about $46,446 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Morning Frost Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Morning Frost Dr include Avalon Middle, Timber Creek High, and Timber Lakes Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 14107 Morning Frost Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Morning Frost Dr is about 57.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Morning Frost Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
929 PINE POINTE LN, #F,
$175,000 For Sale
1167 Fountain Coin,
$350,090 For Sale
1662 Anna Catherine Drive,
$359,000 For Sale
925 Battery Pointe Drive,
$272,000 For Sale
1686 Anna Catherine Drive,
$324,900 For Sale
2520 Antlia Dr,
$465,000 For Sale
2007 Avenel Street,
$526,900 For Sale
2810 Ara Drive,
$284,000 For Sale
14178 Deljean Cir,
$374,995 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Avalon Middle||6-8||1,844||103||17.9||2.48 mi|
|Timber Creek High||9-12||3,338||158||21.1||0.74 mi|
|Timber Lakes Elementary||PK-5||934||60||15.5||0.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.