1410 Cleveland Ave,
Palatka, FL 32177
- 3 Beds
- 1,242 sqft
Est. Value* : $85,480
- 3 Beds
- 1,242 sqft
1410 Cleveland Ave is a single family home in Palatka, FL. This home was built in 1988 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,242 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $85,480. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cleveland Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cleveland Ave is located in a community that is home to 24,972 residents, which has increased by 16.8% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cleveland Ave has a median household income of $35,448 and spends about $34,437 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cleveland Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cleveland Ave include C. L. Overturf Junior 6th Grade Center, and Palatka High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (470 for Math and 480 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.0% of the residents near 1410 Cleveland Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cleveland Ave is about 52.0 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cleveland Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
626 Moseley Ave,
$174,900 For Sale
2014 CRILL AVE,
$74,900 For Sale
1812 Diana Dr,
$139,900 For Sale
2007 CARR ST,
$182,900 For Sale
517 S 17TH ST,
$129,000 For Sale
2202 Campbell St,
$124,900 For Sale
1325 River St,
$79,900 For Sale
504 S. 15th St,
2116 Laurel St,
$209,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|C. L. Overturf Junior 6th Grade Center||6||384||20||19.2||0.38 mi|
|Palatka High School||9-12||1,218||59||20.6||1.26 mi|
|Q.I. Roberts Junior - Senior High School||7-12||526||26||20.2||13.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.