1410 Caywood Cir S,
Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
- 3 Beds
- 1,440 sqft
Est. Value* : $154,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,440 sqft
1410 Caywood Cir S is a single family home in Lehigh Acres, FL. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,440 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/22/2016, this property sold for $70,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $154,500. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Caywood Cir S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Caywood Cir S is located in a community that is home to 13,369 residents, which has increased by 15.5% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Caywood Cir S has a median household income of $39,006 and spends about $36,565 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Caywood Cir S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Caywood Cir S include Dunbar High School, and G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 1410 Caywood Cir S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Caywood Cir S is about 58.9 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Caywood Cir S resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14 Sagewood Ave.,
$169,900 For Sale
1444 Caywood Circle N.,
$165,000 For Sale
2501 6th St. SW,
$399,000 For Sale
2712 7th St. SW,
$131,900 For Sale
313 Rushmore Ave. N.,
$106,500 For Sale
318 Perlita Ave.,
$219,900 For Sale
10456 Lakeport Ct.,
$89,900 For Sale
10455 New Bedford Ct.,
$95,900 For Sale
1910 Sunshine Blvd. S,
$199,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dunbar High School||9-12||1,843||86||21.4||11.07 mi|
|East Lee County High School||9-12||2,022||101||20||4.51 mi|
|G. Weaver Hipps Elementary School||PK-5||805||52||15.4||0.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.