Off Market

14109 Calidore Ct,

Winter Garden, FL 34787
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,614 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $277,100

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,614 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2003

Description

14109 Calidore Ct is a single family home in Winter Garden, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,614 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/14/2019, this property sold for $289,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $277,100. Frequently asked questions about 14109 Calidore Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14109 Calidore Ct is located in a community that is home to 20,986 residents, which has increased by 31% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.42%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 Calidore Ct has a median household income of $48,690 and spends about $42,093 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 Calidore Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 25.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 Calidore Ct include Sunridge Middle, West Orange High, and Whispering Oak Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 14109 Calidore Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 Calidore Ct is about 56.8 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 Calidore Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,614
Year Built
2003
Latitude
28.52
Longitude
-81.6
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
8/14/2019 $289,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,011 $0 $0 $132,495
2016 $2,011 $0 $0 $129,770
2015 $2,039 $0 $0 $128,868
2013 $2,004 $0 $0 $125,956

Local Info

Population
20,986
Median Family Income
$48,690
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.3%
Median Homeowner Age
36.0
Households with Children
72.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Sunridge Middle 6-8
West Orange High 9-12
Whispering Oak Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week