1410 Audubon Dr,
Cocoa, FL 32922
- 3 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : $102,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
1410 Audubon Dr is a single family home in Cocoa, FL. This home was built in 1962 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 4/4/2016, this property sold for $45,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $102,400. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Audubon Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Audubon Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,302 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 62.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Audubon Dr has a median household income of $34,382 and spends about $33,832 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Audubon Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Audubon Dr include Cambridge Elementary Magnet School, and Cocoa High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (523 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 1410 Audubon Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Audubon Dr is about 61.7 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Audubon Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1213 Princeton Road,
$134,900 For Sale
1205 Yale Lane,
$122,900 For Sale
1523 Tate Street,
$99,500 For Sale
1205 Tech Place,
$139,900 For Sale
1201 Myrtle Lane,
$145,000 For Sale
1108 Willow Lane,
$159,500 For Sale
809 Kensington Drive,
$139,000 For Sale
1113 Willow Lane,
$132,900 For Sale
317 Lucerne Drive,
$125,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cambridge Elementary Magnet School||PK-6||640||49||13||0.46 mi|
|Cocoa High School||7-12||1,569||96||16.3||1.48 mi|
|Edgewood Junior/Senior High School||7-12||948||52||18.2||3.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.