3872 Killdeer Ave,
Kensett, IA 50448
- 3 Beds
- 1,936 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
3872 Killdeer Ave is a single family home in Kensett, IA. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 1,936 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3872 Killdeer Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3872 Killdeer Ave is located in a community that is home to 786 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3872 Killdeer Ave has a median household income of $34,840 and spends about $34,144 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3872 Killdeer Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools?
- How’s the job market? About 73.5% of the residents near 3872 Killdeer Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3872 Killdeer Ave is about 18.2 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3872 Killdeer Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.