Off Market

3872 Valley Rd,

Keokuk, IA 52632
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $16,580

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

3872 Valley Rd is a single family home in Keokuk, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $16,580. Frequently asked questions about 3872 Valley Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3872 Valley Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,309 residents, which has decreased by -5.3% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.67%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3872 Valley Rd has a median household income of $37,723 and spends about $35,763 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3872 Valley Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 8.7%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3872 Valley Rd include George Washington Elementary School, and Keokuk High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 3872 Valley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3872 Valley Rd is about 22.9 degrees in January and 76.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3872 Valley Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $302 $0 $0 $16,980
2017 $168 $0 $0 $16,980
2016 $156 $0 $0 $11,730

Local Info

Population
14,309
Median Family Income
$37,723
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
38.1
Households with Children
69.1%
Unemployment Rate
4.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
George Washington Elementary School 4-5
Hawthorne Elementary School   K-3
Keokuk High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.