3865 Gard Ave,
Odebolt, IA 51458
- 2,693 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
3865 Gard Ave is a single family home in Odebolt, IA. This home was built in 1900 and includes one bathrooms and 2,693 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3865 Gard Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3865 Gard Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,747 residents, which has decreased by -7.8% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3865 Gard Ave has a median household income of $36,036 and spends about $34,906 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3865 Gard Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3865 Gard Ave include Odebolt Arthur Battle Creek Ida Grove Elementary-Odebolt, and Odebolt Arthur Battle Creek Ida Grove Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 3865 Gard Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3865 Gard Ave is about 17.0 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3865 Gard Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
508 Walnut Street,
$49,000 House For Sale
2245 Needham Ave.,
$210,000 House For Sale
1611 Losure Street,
$165,500 House For Sale
303 Main Street,
$139,000 House For Sale
910 Lakeshore Drive,
$325,000 House For Sale
607 Prairie View Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
617 Prairie View Drive,
$282,900 House For Sale
716 Meadow Lane,
$224,900 House For Sale
704 Emerald Drive,
$194,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Odebolt Arthur Battle Creek Ida Grove Elementary-Odebolt||PK-5||151||14.3||10.5||5.47 mi|
|Odebolt Arthur Battle Creek Ida Grove Middle School||6-8||215||12||17.9||5.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.