2410 Cleveland Ave,
Racine, WI 53405
- 2 Beds
- 816 sqft
Est. Value* : $84,840
- 2 Beds
2410 Cleveland Ave is a single family home in Racine, WI. This home was built in 1947 and includes two bedrooms and 816 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/6/2016, this property sold for $42,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $84,840. Frequently asked questions about 2410 Cleveland Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2410 Cleveland Ave is located in a community that is home to 26,987 residents, which has decreased by -5.2% since 2000. 72.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2410 Cleveland Ave has a median household income of $50,791 and spends about $43,262 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2410 Cleveland Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2410 Cleveland Ave include Johnson Elementary, and Park High. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 2410 Cleveland Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2410 Cleveland Ave is about 9.2 degrees in January and 66.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 47.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2410 Cleveland Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2620 Arthur Ave,
$23,000 House For Sale
2829 Hayes Ave,
$160,000 House For Sale
2311 Hayes Ave,
$169,900 House For Sale
3320 21st St,
$169,900 House For Sale
2125 West Lawn Ave,
$164,000 House For Sale
2301 Monroe Ave,
$153,900 House For Sale
3009 Bate St,
$149,900 House For Sale
3008 Dwight St,
$145,000 House For Sale
2053 Grove Ave,
$185,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Johnson Elementary||PK-5||545||41.4||13.1||0.53 mi|
|Park High||9-12||1,418||113.2||12.5||1.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.