5121 Skylark Dr,
Birmingham, AL 35242
- 1,248 sqft
Est. Value* : $270,900
5121 Skylark Dr is a single family home in Birmingham, AL. This home was built in 1985 and includes two bathrooms and 1,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $270,900. Frequently asked questions about 5121 Skylark Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5121 Skylark Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,677 residents, which has increased by 60.8% since 2000. 65.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5121 Skylark Dr has a median household income of $94,044 and spends about $66,606 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5121 Skylark Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5121 Skylark Dr include Inverness Elementary School, and Oak Mountain High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 81.1% of the residents near 5121 Skylark Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 18.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5121 Skylark Dr is about 43.4 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5121 Skylark Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3525 CHESHIRE DR,
$319,900 House For Sale
5362 HARVEST RIDGE LN,
$314,900 House For Sale
3216 CHICKASAW LN,
$269,900 House For Sale
5192 COLONIAL PARK RD,
$299,900 House For Sale
2368 RIDGE TRL,
$399,900 House For Sale
4014 HIGHLAND RIDGE RD,
$384,999 House For Sale
3309 SHETLAND TRC,
$344,900 House For Sale
5021 KERRY DOWNS RD,
$369,900 House For Sale
5239 POST HOUSE LN,
$359,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Inverness Elementary School||PK-3||609||36.2||16.8||0.66 mi|
|Oak Mountain Intermediate School||4-5||692||35||19.7||3.22 mi|
|Oak Mountain High School||9-12||1,558||88||17.7||3.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.