14473 Rincon Rd,
Apple Valley, CA 92307
- 3 Beds
- 2,845 sqft
Est. Value* : $410,700
- 3 Beds
14473 Rincon Rd is a single family home in Apple Valley, CA. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,845 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $410,700. Frequently asked questions about 14473 Rincon Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14473 Rincon Rd is located in a community that is home to 36,725 residents, which has increased by 3.8% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14473 Rincon Rd has a median household income of $74,967 and spends about $56,057 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14473 Rincon Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14473 Rincon Rd include Granite Hills High, and Rio Vista School of Applied Learning. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (510 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 14473 Rincon Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14473 Rincon Rd is about 46.8 degrees in January and 82.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14473 Rincon Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14363 Cronese Road,
$269,000 House For Sale
14377 Bochee Road,
$280,000 House For Sale
19789 Seneca Road,
$329,500 House For Sale
14205 Rincon Road,
$320,000 House For Sale
13954 Tawya Road,
$314,900 House For Sale
13831 Cronese Road,
$339,900 House For Sale
19900 Yucca Loma Road,
$309,900 House For Sale
13971 High Falls,
$380,000 House For Sale
14636 Choco Lane,
$360,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Granite Hills High||9-12||1,451||65.1||22.2||3.68 mi|
|Rio Vista School of Applied Learning||K-6||1,053||41.2||25.5||1.45 mi|
|Sitting Bull Academy||K-8||1,513||60.8||24.8||1.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.