513 N College Ave,
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- 4 Beds
- 1,620 sqft
Est. Value* : $251,900
- 4 Beds
513 N College Ave is a single family home in Indianapolis, IN. This home was built in 1900 and includes four bedrooms and 1,620 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $251,900. Frequently asked questions about 513 N College Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 513 N College Ave is located in a community that is home to 14,233 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 40.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (24.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (17.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 513 N College Ave has a median household income of $31,274 and spends about $31,944 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 513 N College Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 25.2%, which is higher than the state average of 8.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 513 N College Ave include Arlington Community Middle School, Arsenal Technical High School, and Emma Donnan Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 997.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 513 N College Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 513 N College Ave is about 25.5 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 513 N College Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
521 East New York Street,
$888,888 House For Sale
308 South College Avenue,
$469,900 House For Sale
646 North Senate Avenue,
$600,000 House For Sale
456 North Arsenal Avenue,
$325,000 House For Sale
1745 North Pennsylvania Street,
$599,000 House For Sale
322 Terrace Avenue,
$205,000 House For Sale
49 East Arizona Street,
$25,000 House For Sale
1102 South Senate Avenue,
$99,900 House For Sale
1421 Leonard Street,
$359,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arlington Community Middle School||7-8||273||50||5.4||0.56 mi|
|Arsenal Technical High School||9-12||1,960||153||12.8||0.91 mi|
|Emma Donnan Elementary School||K-6||239||14||17||3.27 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.