12831 Teal Oaks Ln,
Houston, TX 77041
- 4 Beds
- 2,925 sqft
Est. Value* : $265,600
- 4 Beds
12831 Teal Oaks Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,925 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $265,600. Frequently asked questions about 12831 Teal Oaks Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12831 Teal Oaks Ln is located in a community that is home to 22,088 residents, which has increased by 27.1% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12831 Teal Oaks Ln has a median household income of $54,728 and spends about $45,654 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12831 Teal Oaks Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12831 Teal Oaks Ln include Cypress Ridge High School, Lee Elementary, and Truitt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 12831 Teal Oaks Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12831 Teal Oaks Ln is about 47.9 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12831 Teal Oaks Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6619 Ivy Heath Lane,
$330,000 House For Sale
12811 Auburn Grove Lane,
$259,900 House For Sale
12802 Auburn Grove Lane,
$344,950 House For Sale
12606 Sweet Birch Lane Lane,
$299,500 House For Sale
6618 Boxwood Bridge Bridge,
$295,000 House For Sale
6602 Trenton Lake Lane,
$247,500 House For Sale
12707 Jasmine Hollow Lane Lane,
$335,000 House For Sale
12702 Brookfield Park,
$289,000 House For Sale
12522 Country Arbor Lane,
$340,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress Ridge High School||9-12||3,084||235.1||13.1||1.64 mi|
|Lee Elementary||PK-5||965||56||17.2||0.43 mi|
|Truitt Middle||6-8||1,417||94.9||14.9||1.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.