1140 Drummond Ln,
Matthews, NC 28104
- 2 Beds
- 1,185 sqft
Est. Value* : $171,700
- 2 Beds
1140 Drummond Ln is a single family home in Matthews, NC. This home was built in 2004 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,185 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/10/2015, this property sold for $137,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,700. Frequently asked questions about 1140 Drummond Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1140 Drummond Ln is located in a community that is home to 19,401 residents, which has increased by 29.1% since 2000. 85.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1140 Drummond Ln has a median household income of $76,062 and spends about $57,135 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1140 Drummond Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1140 Drummond Ln include Benton Heights Elementary, and Central Academy of Technology and Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 991 (496 for Math and 495 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 1140 Drummond Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1140 Drummond Ln is about 43.3 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1140 Drummond Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1100 Sarandon Drive,
$369,900 House For Sale
1117 Sarandon Drive,
$349,000 House For Sale
1043 Feather Oak Lane,
$370,000 House For Sale
1042 Kensrowe Lane,
$280,000 House For Sale
3433 Savannah Hills Drive,
$539,000 House For Sale
3026 Pleasant Plains Road,
$239,900 House For Sale
3652 Privette Road,
$310,000 House For Sale
1516 Matthews Plantation Drive,
$409,900 House For Sale
5301 Poplar Knoll Drive,
$370,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benton Heights Elementary||PK-5||614||57||10.7||10.68 mi|
|Indian Trail Elementary||PK-5||610||33.8||17.9||2.05 mi|
|Central Academy of Technology and Arts||9-12||834||51.8||16||10.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.