1109 Belle Meade Blvd,
Nashville, TN 37205
- 4 Beds
- 7,887 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 7,887 sqft
1109 Belle Meade Blvd is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1929 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 7,887 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Belle Meade Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Belle Meade Blvd is located in a community that is home to 21,417 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Belle Meade Blvd has a median household income of $115,464 and spends about $74,141 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Belle Meade Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 26.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Belle Meade Blvd include Haynes Middle, and Hillsboro High. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 77.3% of the residents near 1109 Belle Meade Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Belle Meade Blvd is about 34.2 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Belle Meade Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4411 Tyne Blvd,
$2,950,000 For Sale
112 Taggart Ave,
$1,849,000 For Sale
5910 Old Harding Pike,
$750,000 For Sale
6001 Cargile Road,
$1,425,000 For Sale
119 Cheekwood Terrace,
$795,000 For Sale
312 Allen Pl,
$974,500 For Sale
$1,595,000 For Sale
39 Bancroft Place,
$4,950,000 For Sale
506 Hobbs Creek Dr,
$975,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||9.35 mi|
|John Trotwood Moore Middle||5-8||670||35.2||19||3.51 mi|
|Hillsboro High||9-12||1,280||60.5||21.1||3.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.