1108 Traceton Cir,
Antioch, TN 37013
- 3 Beds
- 1,166 sqft
Est. Value* : $192,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,166 sqft
1108 Traceton Cir is a single family home in Antioch, TN. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,166 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $192,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Traceton Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Traceton Cir is located in a community that is home to 48,648 residents, which has increased by 22.9% since 2000. 62.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (21.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Traceton Cir has a median household income of $54,903 and spends about $45,707 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Traceton Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.1%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Traceton Cir include Antioch High School, and Haynes Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 1108 Traceton Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Traceton Cir is about 34.2 degrees in January and 78.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Traceton Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2985 Brantley Dr,
$244,900 For Sale
623 Alison Ct,
$179,500 For Sale
1105 Sebetha Ct,
$250,000 For Sale
1220 Huntingboro Ct,
$227,000 For Sale
1426 Sprucedale Dr,
$269,800 For Sale
5217 Rockridge Ct,
$259,000 For Sale
316 N Birchclay Pt,
$320,000 For Sale
124 Beech Forge Dr,
$134,900 For Sale
868 Dover Glen Dr,
$284,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Antioch High School||9-12||2,113||99||21.3||1.83 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||13.48 mi|
|John F. Kennedy Middle||5-8||770||41||18.7||1.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.