1109 Country Club Rd,
Dandridge, TN 37725
- 2,389 sqft
Est. Value* : $310,200
- 2,389 sqft
1109 Country Club Rd is a single family home in Dandridge, TN. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bathrooms and 2,389 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $310,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Country Club Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Country Club Rd is located in a community that is home to 12,677 residents, which has increased by 17.2% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Country Club Rd has a median household income of $41,990 and spends about $38,374 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Country Club Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 59.8% of the residents near 1109 Country Club Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Country Club Rd is about 36.2 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Country Club Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
763 E Meeting St,
$99,900 For Sale
582 Old Stage Rd,
$72,900 For Sale
582 Old Stage Road,
$72,900 For Sale
1054 SAN MARTINO DR.,
$469,000 For Sale
516 MOUNTAIN VISTA TRAIL LOT 21-OAK GROVE VISTA III,
$296,900 For Sale
325 OAK VISTA DR.,
$199,900 For Sale
1402 Kinder Lane,
$297,500 For Sale
2112 WHITE OAK TRAIL ON LOT 53 - WILDERNESS S/D,
$443,500 For Sale
212 N. CHUCKY PIKE,
$94,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.