10914 Westbrae Village Dr,
Houston, TX 77031
- 4 Beds
- 1,976 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,400
- 4 Beds
10914 Westbrae Village Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1999 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,976 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,400. Frequently asked questions about 10914 Westbrae Village Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10914 Westbrae Village Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,929 residents, which has increased by 17.6% since 2000. 64.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10914 Westbrae Village Dr has a median household income of $47,428 and spends about $41,081 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10914 Westbrae Village Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 12.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10914 Westbrae Village Dr include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 10914 Westbrae Village Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10914 Westbrae Village Dr is about 42.3 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10914 Westbrae Village Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8708 Torcello Street,
$175,000 House For Sale
8709 Torcello Street,
$164,000 House For Sale
8615 San Rocco Street,
$190,000 House For Sale
10519 Huff Drive,
$159,000 House For Sale
8415 Twin Hills Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
8510 Twin Hills Drive,
$239,000 House For Sale
8407 TWIN HILLS DR Drive,
$234,900 House For Sale
10507 Silkwood Drive,
$238,000 House For Sale
9207 Benning Drive,
$274,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||20.82 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||13.95 mi|
|Mistral Center For Early Childhood||PK-K||345||20.5||16.8||3.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.