114 Butler St,
New Bedford, MA 02744
- 3 Beds
- 1,066 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,600
- 3 Beds
114 Butler St is a single family home in New Bedford, MA. This home was built in 1938 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,066 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,600. Frequently asked questions about 114 Butler St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 114 Butler St is located in a community that is home to 12,779 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 114 Butler St has a median household income of $33,571 and spends about $33,373 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 114 Butler St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.1%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 20.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 114 Butler St include New Bedford High, Roosevelt Middle School, and Trinity Day Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (482 for Math and 485 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 65.1% of the residents near 114 Butler St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 114 Butler St is about 27.3 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 114 Butler St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
44 Middle Street,
$545,000 House For Sale
14 Hacker Street,
$424,900 House For Sale
245 Chestnut Stree,
$219,900 House For Sale
44 Calumet Road,
$299,900 House For Sale
37 Howland Road,
$259,000 House For Sale
14 Crescent Drive,
$375,000 House For Sale
126-R Whitman St,
$199,900 House For Sale
0 Rockland Street Lots 3 and 4,
$385,000 House For Sale
23 Cherrystone Rd,
$306,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|New Bedford High||9-12||2,014||164.7||12.2||3.05 mi|
|Roosevelt Middle School||6-8||792||65||12.1||0.06 mi|
|Trinity Day Academy||4-12||63||9.9||6.3||2.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.