Off Market

18402 N 67th Ave,

Glendale, AZ 85308
  • 2,676 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $413,800

  • 2,676 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1974

Description

18402 N 67th Ave is a single family home in Glendale, AZ. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bathrooms and 2,676 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 8/14/2015, this property sold for $370,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $413,800. Frequently asked questions about 18402 N 67th Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 18402 N 67th Ave is located in a community that is home to 49,857 residents, which has increased by 32% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18402 N 67th Ave has a median household income of $74,449 and spends about $56,209 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18402 N 67th Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 20%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 18402 N 67th Ave include Deer Valley High School, and Greenbrier Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1071 (532 for Math and 539 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 18402 N 67th Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18402 N 67th Ave is about 47.2 degrees in January and 83.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18402 N 67th Ave resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,676
Year Built
1974
Latitude
33.65
Longitude
-112.2
Cooling
REFRIGERATOR
Heating
FORCED AIR

Price History

Date Price Event
8/14/2015 $370,000 Sold
5/25/2018 $367,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,242 $0 $0 $25,560
2016 $2,127 $0 $0 $25,320
2015 $1,971 $0 $0 $23,330
2014 $1,919 $0 $0 $18,330
2013 $1,755 $0 $0 $15,910

Local Info

Population
49,857
Median Family Income
$74,449
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.8%
Median Homeowner Age
32.7
Households with Children
83.4%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Deer Valley High School 7-12
Greenbrier Elementary School PK-6
Highland Lakes School PK-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.